Our Black Dahlia Murder shirt features one of the most famous unsolved cases in American history. Black Dahlia, named after Elizabeth Short, was brutally murdered in Los Angeles, California, during the late 40s. To date, the Black Dahlia case remained unsolved.
Show-off your fascination with the darkest moments in history and famous serial killers with our Black Dahlia Murder shirt. This top is an excellently morbid addition to your wardrobe of murder t-shirts, so make sure to get one before it vanishes.
- Premium Bella Canvas unisex tees
- Retail fit - runs true to size
- Solid Tees: 100% soft ring spun cotton
- Heather Tees: 52% ring-spun cotton, 48% poly
- Light weight fabric with tear away label
Black dahlia murder shirt measurements:
|Sleeve length, in||8.63||8.9||9.18||9.45||9.73||10||10.4|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.